Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is this the Democrats only hope?


Who said this?

"Time and events will strengthen my position, and the idea of believing in me and understanding my value will seem the most natural state of affairs. You will come to defend me with a fervor based upon the most enduring trait in man: self-interest. Under my absolute authority, problems insoluble to you will be solved: famine, overpopulation, disease. The human millennium will be a fact as I extend myself We can coexist, but only on my terms. You will say you lose your freedom. Freedom is an illusion. All you lose is the emotion of pride. To be dominated by me is not as bad for humankind"


A. Barack Obama when he accepted the Democrat nomination.

B. Colossus in the movie The Forbin Project


With the verbage around "ramming" through Healthcare, it makes you wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment